The traditional method of supporting your deck with poured concrete pilings is outdated. Helical piles are a better — and easier — solution. GoliathTech screw piles will solidly support the deck over the long term, are much quicker to install, and the deck construction can begin immediately afterward. Plus, they’re installed using small equipment that leaves no damage to the yard — perfect for backyards where space can be tight.
SOLID ANCHORING PREVENTS MOVEMENT
Our screw piles are installed deep into stable soil to solidly support the deck, even the largest and heaviest-load decks, in any soil or environmental condition. They feature helices with a diameter from 8 to 17 inches as required, for optimal compression and tension performance. Our precise engineering and installation method ensures that over time the deck will remain stable. No damage from cold or frost, and no movement!
ADJUSTABLE & FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS
• Our Builders can adapt the solution to fit each installation
• Calibrated torque-reading equipment ensures a precise fit
• Height-adjustable via threaded rod; adjustable head length
COMPRESSION & TENSION HANDLING
• Industry-leading rod and pile compression resistance
• Extension and mounting bolts feature a high shear capacity
• Superior load-bearing capacity
• High tension handling of rods and tube to prevent uplift
DURABILITY & ENVIRONMENTAL RESISTANCE
• Performance in cohesive & cohesionless soil
• Fights frost and thawing soil movements from the inside out
• Polyurethane core prevents freezing ground around helix
• Prevents lateral or vertical movement of deck
GOLIATHTECH’S INSTALLATION PROMISE BACKED BY THE GOLIATHTECH PROMISE, GUARANTEED!
DekTex certified installers put their vast experience to work to guarantee optimal anchoring of each pile. Because the quality of installation is as important as the quality of the piles, all GoliathTech & DekTex installers have received training at the factory and are certified technicians on the installation of the products. Installers use mini excavators equipped with our proprietary calibrated torque-reading equipment, which allows them to determine the exact tension and compression values on each site. Their expertise ensures that the screw piles and the supporting structure are built to last.
No damage from cold or frost and no movement!
GoliathTech screw piles solidly support decks over the long term, are much quicker to install, and allow deck construction to begin immediately after the installation. Plus, they’re installed using small equipment that leaves no damage to the yard – perfect for backyards where space can be tight.